Well, girls...I am back! Did you miss me?
Lots going on in my world over the past few months and really didn't feel like blogging.
I'll give you the "Reader's Digest version":
Found out in November that my husband was having an affair and wanted nothing more to do with our marriage. Signed the divorce papers on Valentine's Day. Lots in between those two sentences, but that's all for another time.
Since all the drama is so interesting, maybe Denise will put me back on her interesting blogs list. :)
Monday, February 18, 2008
I'm back...Reader's Digest version!
Posted by Najla at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to see you back in blogland! I always check to see if you've updated. I know it's been busy for you. Praying for you girl!
love you
Missy
praying for you, Najla. -Darci
hey-haven't looked at your blog in a while so I thought I'd check in.I love your blog-very cool design.How is adjusting to everything going?Hope all is well and I'm praying for you and your babies.I found a cool place where we can share music through blogger if you sign up-it's free.Go to my blog and you'll see it.It's a good way to share good songs we find with each other.Love ya
Naj,
I am praying for you and the kids. I hope we can all get together soon.
Love and miss you,
Jackie
Post a Comment