Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adventure Week

The end of the ultimate stressful week. Kind of bummed that because of classes, final exams, and Starbucks, that I had to miss Adventure Week. But believe me...I've had my own adventure week!

So here I am in my second class of Summer A, Human Growth and Development, getting ready to take my final exam.

Last night I took my Human Biology exam and didn't do so hot. I figured out before I began my final that unless I got a 98% or higher (I didn't), my current grade of a "C" wouldn't have changed to a "B". Well, I stopped stressing after that!

I just firgured out my grade in this class with a spreadsheet she gave us (it requires a degree in math to figure out) and I have an A+ already. I can bomb this test and still come out with an A...go figure! Kind of makes the Biology grade okay.

Oh well...gald it's over. It was hell, but two nursing pre-reqs DONE! Closer to the goal...can have some free time again.

Hmmm...it just stopped pouring outside. I looked out the window and there is sunshine and a completely full rainbow. Funny how HE always reminds me of His promises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, Naj, on completing your classes! Are you going to youth camp this summer? Let's do lunch again sometime. Continuing to pray for clarity for you...~Darci

Brandy said...

Glad you posted again.I am going to do a girls night soon.I hope you can make this one.Are you coming to Summers shower?Hope so
See you soon

Denise said...

Hooray for you Naj! Now enjoy your summer! Glad to see you back bloggin!

daughteroftheking said...

Alright!! I know your glad that is over!
I was glad to see your new post, speaking of that I need to do one too!
Missy