Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stink...

So this week has been a rough one. Feel like my life is at a stand still. Just trying to sit still and wait on direction. Try to drown out everything else, but in the process I feel like I'm drowning out the One I need to hear most. Saw some hope and thought things were turning around for me, but no such luck. I wonder what lesson I'm supposed to learn. I'm just not getting it.

3 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

Najla,
I'm sorry to hear it is so ruff for you right now. I do want you to know that the Lord continually puts you on my heart and every time I pray for you girl. I KNOW that God has great plans for you! You are precious in His sight, you are the apple of His eye. You are His FAVORITE!!
Love you friend,
Missy

Brandy said...

Girl-you are being molded.It hurts doesn't it?But the outcome is so beautiful.I don't know what your arrangements are but we always have room here if you need a plce to stay and if I can help out in anyway let me know.And when I am going through something like this you better help me out!Haha!Don't be afraid to ask for anything.Your my sister!!!And I love you!There is a bible study starting on Thursday mornings at my church called "it's tough to be a woman".You should come!We have child care if you have the kids.Let me know!

Denise said...

Hey thanks for letting me in! Hope you're doing well. I haven't seen you for a while.