Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So... some major events happened this week for the Bray family.

#1 - My dad left. His visit was pretty uneventful (which is a good thing). The kids loved having him here and all the money he spent on them (I loved that too :) But all in all it was a very nice visit and I hope he makes it back here soon to visit again. Unfortunately my having to take him to the airport made me have to miss a baby shower and therefore not seeing some of my long lost friends that think I have fallen off the face of the earth, but hopefully we can have a girl's night soon! (HINT, HINT)

#2 - Jonathon recieved a letter from the IRS. No, not for tax evasion. In response to the test he took to proceed to the next phase in his hiring process for a Criminal Investigator position...and he passed! We'll hear more at the start of 2008, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

#3 - I got offered a full-time position at the church! It's kind of bittersweet because I know I will have to work really hard and be away from the family more often, but what a joy to get paid to do what God designed for me and the priveledge to work with great people by my side! So that begins today and I am looking forward to the challenge and the new responsibility.

Might not get to another post for a little bit. It's a truly BUSY time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and to your hubby:) I am still waiting for you to post the pictures of your sister's hair and the kids! Call me sometime - as I do not have a Blog, nor do I know how to create one:)

daughteroftheking said...

sounds like all good news! So excited for ya'll.

Denise said...

Yay on the job!!! I hope you have a nice boss.

daughteroftheking said...

so what is the official possition? Music pastor?