So, I've been busy. Shoot me.
To all that have asked questions and I haven't answered, I'm sorry. Hopefull this will answer them. It was crazy hell-ish week, therefore I didn't have time to get on the 'net, much less write a post.
What was I doing you ask? We had to prepare for and put on The Trail and the Fall Festival. The Trail is a scary walk through the woods where you witness about a dozen different life and death scenarios that pretty much scare the crud out of you and get you to think about life and what happens after it. The Trail took place on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Also on Saturday was the Fall Festival. Bounce houses, food, the band playing sets of live music on a flat bed, give-aways, battig cages, sno-cones, cotton candy, yada, yada... Busy, busy!!!!
We had Monday off... thank goodness, but as you all know, when you have kids, you don't really get a day off. Alright-ee, to answer the question I got from multiple people about the full-time position, my job title at South Biscayne is "do-er of all things?" (as is everyone else that is on staff there). Honestly, I have no clue what my job title is. I do know what I have to accomplish each week though. Mainly worship stuff: working with Bobby to pick out songs and specials, copying music and making CDs for the band and singers, schedules for the band and singers, putting words in the computer for the front and back screens, and other creative aspects of the weekend. I have also taken on the role of youth leader, planning our weekly meeting, music and activities etc., plus singing for all worship services each weekend, and Extravaganza... oh my, Extravaganza! (That's our Christmas Pageant) I am in charge of the Children's number and most of the musical aspect of the entire thing. Well, you DID ask. :)
Side note: Pray for me that I won't kill anyone...I am taking part in a challenge to drink only water for two weeks. I'd be shocked if I can make it for one. Give me Mountain Dew and Coke in an IV please. I am going through some serious withdrawal symptoms. This is what detox must be like!
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll post more when I'm not in such a funk.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Job Title
Posted by Najla at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! I kinda don't know what to say. I'll be praying for sanity for you these next few months. So glad to hear from you. I've been checking your post to see if you had a new one. Now I know you have and will be swamped for the rest of the year!
Love Missy
FINALLY a new post! Hey, the water thing is easy! You can do it. You may just end up liking water more then Mt. Dew or Coke.
Doubtful Denise, but thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment