So... what a crazy weekend! So many things to do! I thought that by not working at Starbucks would free up some serious time. Yeah, right! I easily can always find ways to fill it. My dad is in town and this Friday was my sister's homecoming. I offered to do her hair and I actually impressed myself with how it turned out. I'll post pix of it later. Saturday, my Dad had to take some serious pictures of "his grands" as he calls them, so I had to dress them and get them to all look at the camera at the same time and stay clean and not kill each other. (Pix of that later too) Then I had the every weekend routine of SNL (our Saturday church service) and then of course, church this morning. This afternoon, I had to begin the preperation of the Extravaganza children's scene practice with a parent's meeting and then went on to a birthday shindig for my brother-in-law. Whew! I almost welcome the routine of Monday!
Thanks Denise and Missy for the tongue lashing about the comment moderation thing. I beleive I have fixed it!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Week - end?
Posted by Najla at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Naj, I am very sad to say...........that there may be a chance........ that we WILL be here for the Ex-tra-va-gawn-za.
In which case, I guess my chillen's will be able to be in the big show....if there is still a slot for them. I will let you know after my love and I talk tonight.
can't wait to see all the pictures of the kidos! It does seem when we ofload something off our schedule something else takes it's slot!
Post a Comment