Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well, Monday was my last day at Starbucks...FREEDOM!!!

I will miss it, but, good grief! How many grande, extra hot, half-caf, one and a half shot, one pump white mocha, two pump toffee nut, one pump sugar-free hazelnut, no whip, quarter inch foam, skim lattes can a girl make? (If that's your drink, you are a sick, sad soul!)

Can you believe that they thought I wouldn't show up? Although, I really would have loved to be a no-show on the last day, they must not know me or my work ethic very well, huh?

I got to keep my hat and apron. I think I'll wear it for Halloween.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Too funny about Halloween. That will be a great costume! I am happy that you are no longer working there, but sad to no longer see you there.

By the way, where are your other friends? Do people here in NP/PC not comment?

Najla said...

I guess not...maybe they don't like my blog :)

daughteroftheking said...

Hey now I commented!! You need to put your settings where the comment comes up autimaticly instead of being authorized.